Retreats for Single Jewish Moms
Next up: Aug 3-7, 2017 in the Twin Cities, MN
Welcome to four days of blissful relaxation – no deadlines, doctors’ appointments, bills, shopping, laundry or guilt. As much scrumptious, healthy kosher food as you can eat. Lots of laughter with women who get where you’re coming from. And bulls-eye insights that will give you the fresh perspective you’ve been looking for, from Jewish educators and experts.
All for women of all ages – divorced, widowed, single moms by choice or never married – raising children of all ages.
Look, we know you’re much more than a “single mom” – that’s exactly why we created this retreat. Whatever your next step is, we’ll help you take it.
Want to hear more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text, 917.364.2754, to get in touch with a real person who’d love to answer your questions.
“This retreat was like a bridge over troubled waters. I just needed to get to the other side.”
Elyse, New Jersey
Some signs this is for you.If you enjoy quality time and a good laugh with other women who understand where you’re coming from, this retreat is for you.
If you’re moving forward, or want to. If you can use some fresh thinking. If you’d love a quiet place to go to think – or not think. If finding Mr. Right is like looking for a needle in the Atlantic Ocean. If – the kids!!
If you’ve just got way too many balls up in the air and can’t find the time, space or money for anything extra – if any of this resonates with you, it’s time for you to get away to recharge.
Bais Chana Women International (read more about us here) is behind this remarkable initiative.
“Well, that lifted about ten thousand pounds off my shoulders. When are we doing this again?”
On the AgendaExperts and educators share their wisdom about solo parenting, Jewish spiritual teachings, dating and new relationships, budgeting and financial planning. You share yours.
On your break, relax in a painting workshop. Roll up your sleeves for challah baking. Or loose track of time on a walk in the woods.
Here’s a sampling of what’s on the agenda:
- Get Smart: About balancing your responsibilities, healing old wounds and finding true love
- L’chaim! To Life, Laughter and the Joys of Motherhood
- When Happily Ever After Wasn’t: What’s next?
- De-Stress In 60 Seconds or Less
- The Trust Trap: Learn how and when to be vulnerable
- The Art of Women’s Wisdom: A painting workshop
- “Anger, Resentment and Blame, Oh My!” The unpredictable mix of emotions post-divorce and how to deal with them
- Why Being Both Mom and Dad is one of the biggest mistakes you can make, and how to avoid it
- Money Matters: Learn how to lay a solid financial foundation for your family – no matter what your income is today
- Good Conversations: How to help your adult child prepare for a lifelong marriage
We can all use some fresh thinking. In just a few days you’ll get it, along with the clarity of thousands of years of Jewish wisdom. When you head home you’ll have a powerful network of support, new resources, and deep, lasting friendships with women from all over the country who’ve been in your shoes.